Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Reading Club

As I am not only "23ing" at this time, I'm going to include what I'm doing library-wise outside of the 23 things on this blog!
Summer Reading Club has begun! As school is still in for most of the kids who come to my library, it's not too insane...yet... If any of you would like to register (and we do have an adult program with adult prizes!), it's online at www. ci.hurst.lib.tx.us. Just sign up, read, and come to the library here at Hurst when you can! If you have kids, they do need to come in to pick up incentives (okay, so do adults, but...)--lots of fun for all June and July! Commercial announcement over now.
What I'm reading now:
Re-reading The Lightning Thief (as some of the programs this year are featuring Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson series)--fun for kids and adults, too!
Listening to The Last Olympian (the last in Mr. Riordan's above-mentioned series)
Reading Suck It Up (trying to finish the Lone Star list!)
I'll be reading some actual adult books this summer, believe it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment